Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello Kitty for Sephora

WOOOO, My Sephora package came this morning, and this is what I got! 

This is a Hello Kitty brush set! Isn't it just darling? HAHA
I feel like a grandma when I say that word. :) 
But it is so cute! I would definitely keep it on my table.. if I had room. 
Unfortunately, this is going back. For $53.90 Canadian, I don't think it's worth it. 


So this piece is made of plastic, with a chrome layer over it.




Her head comes off to reveal the tiny, super cute brushes.

The brushes are made of synthetic material, and are dyed pink at the tips. 
How can you resist NOT having this set?!
Unfortunately, I have way too many brushes, and these would never get touched. =[ 

The next thing I ordered was the hand mirror! I love this to bits. 
It's made out of the same material, and it's a good size for me to do my make up every day. 
At $41... It is on the pricer side. 


These are the three other things I got. The liquid eyeliner $17.60, lipgloss stick $17.60, and the eyeshadow palette for $38.50. 

I LOVE HELLO KITTY. OMG. SO CUTE. 
I LOVE the palettem and how they made the face white, instead of chrome. 
If it was a straight up mirror, I might have considered keeping it. 

This is the eyeshadow portion of the palette. 
It comes with a light purple, a soft lilac, a grey, and a dark purple. 
I thought I would love this palette, but there isn't anything special about it. 
Everything in the palette is made in Canada, by the way. 


This is the swatch I made with the shadows using only one swipe. 
The color payoff.. isn't any better than drugstore. 

I got the lipgloss stick in Charmmy. 
I thought it would be a brighter pink, but this looks like it would be one of those "my lips but better" type of shade. 


Overall, this line is pretty much a disappointment. With the crazy prices of these, I don't think they're worth it. If the quality had been like MAC's, I would keep everything. 
Meh, hope this review was a little helpful for you all. 

 -- xLissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment