Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm Procrastinating.

Most of us do this all the time... procrastinate. Uguh, I should get out of the habit of doing this, but I'm so lazy sometimes! lol

I'm going out tonight, for my staff christmas party... I'm half excited, half... nervous? I've never gone out with my coworkers before. Mostly because I'm shy... /sigh. Oh well. Most of the time I don't even want to go out... I've become a huge homebody. I'd rather stay at home all night cuddled with my blankets or on the phone, than going out to a club. I can't drink to save my life. You give me a shot and two sips of anything, and I'm done gone for the rest of the night. HAHA Low tolerance much? It used to be like that for caffeine too. It's getting better... but yesterday I had a cup of coffee at midnight, and I couldn't sleep until 5am. :( Haha..

Pictures after jump!



Oh, I forgot to mention this in my last post... I think? Haha, this is a deborah lippman nail polish I wanted to try. It's $24 retail at Murale. Definitely the most expensive polish I own. Very pretty sparkles. hehe


My face of the day. 

Meeehhh wasting time here... Ahh I'm so bored... okay. I'm going to do something else now. lol

Here is a nice picture of Teresa and I in Sharen's backseat... LOL 

-- xLissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment