Thursday, August 18, 2011

WHEE!!!

It's hard to believe my two friends are GONE! :O
That week was so crzy. I think I saw both of them more than I saw them during the school year! HAHA
Fun times.

It's getting super cold again, here, in Edmonton. I don't understand. We barely even had a summer...
You can feel the fall air in the morning. "Winter's coming." HAHA Jk. That was lame. I can't wait until Game of Thrones' next season comes out! It's so... GOOD. :D

Here's a little Lancome haul I got yesterday!!!

Doll Lashes in So Black!
Visionnaire Face Serum 
and Star Bronzer in 01 Lumier

Im SO EXCITED TO TRY ALL THESE PRODUCTS! Visionnaire is supposedly legendary... I can't wait to start using it for my acne scars! haha

Anyways, short post for today. :) 

-- xLissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment