Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Weekend, mini face, and SPRING HAUL!

DISCLAIMER: I know that some of you don't know that your pictures are going on here... if you mind, please email me or message me and I'll have it down asap. 

    Hahaha! I know most of you girls love seeing what I haul in. It's kind of embarrassing.
I actually buy a whole lot of other stuff in between the hauls as well... I might do some reviews if anyone is interested!


    You're welcome to skip this part by scrolling through the pictures and figuring out which are the haul pictures.


    SO this past Friday, I got to chill with 3 of my girls! It was really fun and exciting, because we haven't done this in a while. It really brought back memories of the past summers we've had together. I had to work from 8am to 4pm, so I was really exhausted. While I took a nap at home, Tiffany and Adelaide were shopping. They texted me to wake up at 7pm to go eat! First, we had to pick up Jessica from work though, so we headed there. It was funny, because Adelaide and Tiffany bought vitamins there. DID YOU KNOW they sell Rock and Republic jeans? I laughed really hard.


    We made our way to the South side Tropika. It's supposedly authentic Malaysian Cuisine. More like americanized. We ordered pineapple fried rice, Laksa, and pad thai that tasted like ketchup. I think the most enjoyable part of the meal was just being together. hehe.










    After all that food, we went to get BBT. Yum. :)



    On Sunday, we went to Cora breakfast and lunch. I LOVE IT THERE. Food is so yummy. I tweeted about this... I couldn't contain my excitement. My friends were making fun of me because I was taking pictures of everything. They said I looked like a tourist... Hahaha.









Mmm that's all for the food outtings with my friends.


I got home a while ago, and thought that I should do my make up. Random, I know. When am I not, though? It makes things more interesting.


Here's my face with what was left over from what I put on the morning... The make up is probably all worn off...


I dug some stuff out of my drawer and slapped it on my face.



I really regret buying this Dior palette. The shadows are so hard to blend. Urban Decay's are way better. Do not invest in [this] one. :(


Put some shadow and liner.



I'm using my new blush! It's the Tarte Amazonian clay blush.





Voila~! Cam whoring my new frames. A little late on the trend, but it's still fun. Bought them from Urban Outfitters, and I've already scratched them. Oh well.







________________________________________________


HAUL!! This is what I have accumulated over the past week. I'm crazy. Please don't kill me.


Sephora had a 15% off sale, and my shoppers was taking $40 off any $100 purchase. Wtf, right? You all knew I couldn't resist. (Prices in brackets are original prices) 



First, I got Clarins
Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum ($63)

What it is:
A breakthrough, dual-purpose formula that boosts exfoliation and fights signs of aging.

It's Fion's favorite serum. I had to try it. 


Secondly, I got Clinique's 
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector ($63)

What it is:
A clinically proven serum that visibly reduces dark spots, age spots, and traces of acne past.

What it is formulated to do:
This lightweight, layerable serum effectively evens skintone. Dermatologists formulated it to be highly effective—yet safe and comfortable. According to clinical trials, this product delivers results comparable to a leading prescription ingredient.

Based on Tiffany's recommendation. I have really bad acne scarring around my chin area. :( 


Thirdly, I got Philosophy's
Help Me ($59)

What it is:
An advanced, age-fighting night treatment featuring time-released retinol.

What it is formulated to do:
This winner of Allure magazine's editor's choice "Best of Beauty" award for best antiaging treatment helps keep pores clean and minimized, reduces wrinkles and discoloration, and boosts tone and firmness. It delivers the key ingredient, retinol, through encapsulated microsponge technology, which offers stability for gradual release into the skin. The time-release innovation, along with a soothing dose of bisabolol, increases efficacy and helps prevent irritation.

I heard it would help with my acne scarring as well. 

Then, I got Boscia
Luminizing Black Mask ($44)

What it is:
A groundbreaking, mineral-rich mask that peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.

What it is formulated to do:
This jet-black, mineral-rich mask creates a unique peel-off effect that delivers powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening results. Made with a premier-quality clay, its deep-cleansing properties draw out dirt and oil. Other natural ingredients go to work exfoliating skin and refining pores. Powerful antioxidants shrink pores, firm skin, and reduce inflammation. Once dried, the mask strips away dead skin, impurities and excess oil to reveal immediate and visible results.

and... Biotherm's 

MULTI RECHARGE ($40)
Energizing Eye Care

Description: Daily protective eye moisturizer. Erases signs of fatigue and energizes while reducing puffiness and dark circles. Mother of pearl provides an instant brightening effect and the ginseng has a direct impact on the micro-circulation that helps reduce signs of fatigue.

I remember Giselle liking this product... 

and... Clarin's 
High Definition Body Lift ($63)

What it is:
A sculpting body lotion.

What it is formulated to do:
Clarins High Definition Body Lift redefines the hips and thighs, minimizing the appearance of cellulite. Contour your curves with this treatment's dual toning and smoothing action for a smooth, stunning, sexy silhouette.

I just love this product, even if I dont have cellulite.. yet. Hopefully it will prevent!



and, Lavanila's
The Healthy Deodorant ($24.50)

What it is:
A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100% natural, safe, and effective.

What it is formulated to do:
LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested formula does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.


I mentioned this one earlier, but Tarte's 
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ($33)

What it is:
A long-wearing, solar-baked blush that lasts up to 12 hours.

What it does:
Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by Tarte's best-selling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skintones. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better, longer, and truer!


This is Guerlain's



Rouge Automatique ($40)

What it is:
A hydrating and long-lasting lip color in an innovative flip-top applicator.

What it does:
This amazing formula combines long-lasting hold with comfort and radiance in a burst of beautiful colors. The sophisticated gold-tone applicator lets you open and close the lipstick with a quick-gliding switch using just one hand.Size: 0.12 oz


That's all for the haul... that was quite a bit. All descriptions were found on Sephora.com.


EDIT-- I bought a couple more things...

I got 3 OPI nail polishes! The first is a silver shatter polish,
the second is Katy Perry's Teenage Dream, and the last
is one of the new Pirates of the Caribbean one. 
They were buy 2 get one free... or $13ea 
at Haare Kosmetiks in Kingsway. 

anndddd. 3 tanks from Aritzia.... Im crazy. 



More pictures for you! LOL  I live the life of an unfortunate product junkie. I have so much crap.

Picture of my unorganized drawers, and pictures of me and my favorite perfume! hehe.

I'm sad that the school year is over... everyone in DES goes home! No funslices.
Oh well. HAVE A FUN SUMMER, PEOPLES. 
Love you all! 
-- xLissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment