Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Done exams...

AND I REALLY WANTED TO DIE.

Ha ha. I'm so embarrassed right now. I don't think I've ever done so bad on an exam minus Math 113. FML.
Yesterday, SO EMO.. hence my little blog post. That's okay. I'm becoming more Melissa-like... after today.

THIS is what I have been constantly thinking about for the past few days. It was that great. LOVES IT. haha!

Here are some photos.

My girlssssss... LU & RAN YU. 




LOL Someone didn't want his picture up... 
Look, mommy, I paid $520 to learn how to do this to a picture !

Gavin & Denis' beautiful sculpture. 

Ya'll know how it is...

HOLLUH, look at Christina's face. YESSSSS. 

She's not only gorgeous, she has a nice ass too. LOL 
Reppin' Gavin's pantsthatarewaytooshort.

THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY. 
Rinde: WOW, those are beautiful pants! 

Christina: Yeah, they are gorgeous. Too bad I'm already wearing two pairs...
Eric: I want them. real bad. 


Mark: HEY, IT'S MY SIZE.

Mark: OMG, THEY FIT MY ASS SO NICELY. 
They're a keeper. 

Mark: TIME TO DANCE. 
Brad: Yeah, jellybean...
Young Ginger: ...

Young Ginguh: I think this is my 5th hit...

Frenchie: Cheyeah, I wear Gavin's pants around my neck errday. No big. 

Lu&Rinde: We're pretty.

... :) 

Mark: zZzZzZzZz I love gavin's bed. and pants. 

NEXT DAY -- BREAKFAST!!! YAY!
Thanks Mariel and Gavin! :) 
THE END

P.S. There were no animals hurt in the making of this story. 
Except those who were hung over the next day...

P.P.S. I also hope there is a sequel to this story...

I know you secretly loved it. HAHA!
I was feeling down today... So I hopped onto a bus...

The last time I saw this was 4 years ago... when I was going to HER house. 
It wasn't even finish being built yet. 
Damn. 

Then I went swimming. I'm getting better! :) 26 laps in 15 minutes.
I'm not as sore... yet. LOL 
THEN....

Donair Pizza? LOL I missed my friends too much.


I was thinking earlier today... about my childhood friends... and then I thought to myself... When did I become so old? :/ 

ANYWAYS, 
MUCH LOVE,
-- xLissa 

0 comments:

Post a Comment