Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, November 16th, 2010

Wow, it's only Tuesday night, but it definitely feels like Thursday! I guess it's due to the amount of sleep I've been having... which is not as much as I used to! Not as much sleep makes days seem longer. Although I've just recently bought a memory foam mattress topper, I haven't had time to enjoy it. =[

I had a rough start this week. I had to work on Sunday, from 11 to 6, and I had no motivation to do anything. It keeps getting darker earlier in the evening, which makes me think it's closer to sleeping time and makes work drag on and on. When I got home at 6:30pm, I just passed out until 10pm... which I then proceeded to procrastinate and browse facebook for 4 hours. Haha. Crackbook... I wonder how I would live without it...

Because I went to bed so late (or so early in the morning, depending on how you see it), I was grumpy and exhausted at 7am when I left the house to catch the bus. I grabbed everything I needed, and told my mom I'd be home for lunch so she didn't have to pack me one (yes, she still packs my lunch everyday /heart).

Today went much better than yesterday... minus the -17c weather and snow. First of all, I was quite proud of my design 302 proposal that I finished up during the night. Secondly, I got an email from the one card office to tell me that my card was found and was at the lost and found in churchill. SCORE! I don't have to think of the things I will have to not buy this coming weekend with the $120 I would need to replace the card.

After today's art history class, Cindy went home to sleep because she had her head on her desk the entire class. LOL. I fell asleep today too... that class is just too brutally boring. Nguyen agreed to come with me to the one card office downtown at 2pm. After class (at 12:30), we went to Tim Horton's in C.A.B. Uguh. They are the worst! The line up was miles long, and we had to wait 10 minutes for this woman to scoop chili in a to-go container and forget to give it to us. We ate lunch and met up with her friend, Jordan. Before we knew it, it was 2, so we took the LRT to Churchill. I picked up my one pass... and then went shopping. LOL I can't suppress my urges these days! I ended up picking one thing up at Holt Renfrew because they had 10% off everything in the store. I laughed at how grungy and sketchy Nguyen and I looked, in the store with our backpacks on, coming straight from school. Nguyen didnt even know what Holt Renfrew was... or how it was a designer brand store. Haha. I showed her a whole new world! haha. We then proceeded to get bbt at Bubble T, and made our way back to the University so she could "study". Yeah, right... If you can call talking about Pokemon studying. :) :) :)

At 7, I rode the bus home with Jessica L, and that's how my day ended. I am so pooped out after showering, I think I'm going to retire early tonight. Not without a couple of pictures though! haha.

P.S. I will be having another haul post soon... LOL I know, I buy to many things. I have everything chosen out, and I just gotta buy everything this weekend. ;)



This would be my silly design concept I am working on. I took the pose from a Maybelline ad.

Hehe, and this is just a cute photograph of Nguyen and I courtesy of Cindy. She had to take some photographs for her class, and Nguyen and I were fooling around. Cindy's pretty good, hey? :)

Hope you didn't think I wrote too much! Lol
Cheers,

-- xLissa




0 comments:

Post a Comment