Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Previous Haul From Once Upon A time

[Edited July 22nd, 2015: I didn't realize that I had not published this yet. It was in the drafts folder]

Hey all, 

This is my sad attempt to post a little more regularly for the year of 2015! I took these photos quite some time ago, and I haven't had the chance to blog about them. 

After being in school for the past 7 months, I've been in another make up rut. I don't want to experiment with anything, and quite frankly, I don't have time for it in the mornings. Sleep is more important than make up these days. I've actually gone to class with nothing on my face. 

I'm here to share with you today, a haul I did in February! As I said, I hadn't been wearing much makeup, and so I was looking for things to inspire me again. I made an order through beautylish.com and makeupgeek. I also had the chance to go to sephora after i saw that YSL came out with a Chinese New Year set. Keep on reading if you want to see what I acquired this time around! 


The Loot

My everyday make up consists of foundation, brows and black eyeliner. I wanted to change it up, but I didn't like any of the eyeshadows I owned, so I was inspired to make an order through makeupgeek! 



The box!! It came in about a week. I was so excited that I could barely contain my excitement. 



The colors that I had chosen 

It was packaged incredibly well. My shadows came in pristine condition. 



The 7 eyeshadows !


The colors that I ordered L-R top row: Creme Brulee, Frappe, Cocoa bear
L-R Middle Row: Latte, Grandstand, Bitten
Bottom Row: Homecoming

They all swatched so beautifully!
L-R: Creme Brulee, Frappe, Cocoa bear, Latte, Bitten, Homecoming, and Grandstand


My next order came from beautylish! The package was put together so nicely, that I thought it deserved a couple extra photos.



I ordered two main things.



The Chikuhodo Passion Series Highlight brush - I had chosen this one over the Charlotte Tilbury one. 

It was a lot smaller than I had anticipated ! I just used the real techniques foundation brush for comparison. 


Bubble wrapped inside the paper bag! So cute. 

I had to make my order $100USD, so I ordered some metal discs for the z palette.

TA-DA! What I had mainly made an order on beautylish for. This is the only place I've found online to find charlotte tilbury!


GORGEOUS PACKAGING





Mine came with a little chip off the exterior, but its not that big of a deal. 


My online haul! I'm so excited to use all of these. 

Next up is the YSL set that I got a sephora!


I love how it's put together especially for 2015. 


It comes with 3 products. The YSL Rouge Pur Couture in #52, Glossy Stain in #17, and Gloss Volupte in #202.


Thought I'd sneak in some photos of these new additions to my collection. These were on sale at Anthropologie, and I had meant to pick these up sooner! It was a win win situation.



Lipstick queen in Hello Sailor, Bright Natural Sinner, and Medival. 


Sorry I haven't had time to post swatches as well. I will put them up once I get to it. 

Thanks for reading,

xLissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment