Thursday, September 20, 2012

Goodies from Hong Kong!

I JUST posted a haul a couple days ago, but I didn't know my coworker and friend, Fion, was going to give me the stuff I asked her to help me buy in Hong Kong so soon! Just think of this as an extension to my last post. lol !

The overall haul! These pics were taken from my phone, because I really should be studying. LOL!



I've wanted to try this for AGES. I've seen it on Sasa.com but I always end up putting too much in my cart and not ending up buying it. Anyways, this has SO MANY good reviews on it. 
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX is the light gel-type mask that gives intensive hydration, vitality and brightness while restoring skin with deep relaxation through pleasant aroma.

Enriched with Bata-glucan, LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide formula strengthens the skin barrier.

Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts brings crystal0clear and even skin tone by removing harmful oxygen and by purifying skin.

Chestnuts Seed Extract promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.

An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by the Sleepscent™ helps to relax your mind and body to promote good sleep. A good sleep with sufficient relaxation eventually strengthens skin revitalization. Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™.
Himalaya Snow Water helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.
 I am SO excited to try this! LOL 

Majolica Majorca Primer and Lash Expander Plus! 
These two are super famous Japanese mascaras that have fibers in them. 
I'm excited to try these as well. 

This isn't something I asked Fion to get for me, but it's a couple of new products for me! 
As I mentioned before, I'm part of a cosmetic review panel, and I got these to try! 
I already own the brush, and it's amazing. :) If you don't mind stippling in your foundation everyday, it's perfect. 

I wanted to try this deodorant because it has pretty good reviews online. :D 

3 types of masks Fion brought home for me. One is a snail slime mask? It sounds really gross, but apparently it's really good. The other two are hydrating firming masks. :D 

Last but not least, I got a pack of muji gel pens in 0.38! YAY! I LOVE THESE PENS. 
They're going to make my notes look so much prettier. hehe

That was the last of my haul, 
I hope you enjoy looking at the things I spend money on. LOL 

I have to go study for my korean quiz now. :S 

-- xLissa


0 comments:

Post a Comment