Friday, May 6, 2011

A Friday to myself...

  My current song obsession: Benny Benassi – Cinema (Skrillex Remix)
I could watch you for a lifetime
You’re my favourite movie
A thousand endings
You mean everything to me
I never know what’s coming
Forever fascinated

Hope you don't stop running
From me cause I’ll always be waiting


You are A cinema I could watch you forever
Action Thriller I could watch you forever
You are A Cinema A Hollywood treasure
Love you Just the way you are
A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema
A Cinema A Cinema A Cinema


Lalala, I actually heard this song a while back... but since tiesto started putting it in his set, everyone knows about it... :) 

    Lately I've just been working, and saying at home... and occasionally going to hot yoga, and I've gone to swim once. I've been shopping twice... but nothing really caught my eye. Oh well, save my money for buying a new desktop and laptop. I should find one soon.. or I'll have a PC desktop and buy a macbook in september.

   Last week, I was such a mess. I went into work on Sunday late and crying. I didn't know that I could get that stressed out. I was taking pictures of my work in the kitchen at home, and my dad comes home to yell at me. It's all he does. He just yells... It pisses me off, and makes me want to rebel. I don't understand why he can't just ask nicely, or be nicer. He still blames me for the car that was written off, and he got mad at me for wanting to ride my bike. *ROLLS EYES* Well... he got mad at me because he had to take it down the wall... but I could have easily done it myself. I've grown an obsession of hating to be babied this year. My mom is ALWAYS on my case. "Have you done ____ yet?" "Have you brought this with you?" "do you have an umbrella?" "Is your water bottle filled?" BLAHHHHHHHHHHH LEAVE ME ALONE. lol I know most of you miss that, and think she's sweet for remembering, or thinking of me.. but I'm just so fed up with it. I want to move out... 

  Anyways, moving on... My manager had to come in from 7pm to midnight to stay with me because I was too unstable to work alone... and I left 15 minutes early. On Monday, I woke up early and went to school to put together a portfolio... Meh. whatever. It's done. I went to work super late though. I was suppose to start at 3:30, and I didn't get in until 7pm. ha ha ha.... 

  Work has been frustrating too... I worked 30 hours last week.. and that doesn't sound like a lot, but it seems like that's all I do... my friends always ask me what I'm doing, and I always say work. I think it's because the shifts I get are usually 6 or 5.5 hours long, and I work 5/7 days week.  
  Our lives have been so different. I think the main thing I have learned this year was that... I can always rely on my best friends... no matter what type of mood I'm in. Even if I haven't talked to any of them for months, we just click. We can go on talking like we've never stopped talking. 
   I was talking to my pharmacy friend about the new people she hangs out with now, and such. It's interesting, because to come to think of it... I haven't even thought about texting or messaging anyone that was in my classes this year. (Minus Graeme because I needed some  pictures from him... and his messages are always ridiculously funny.) 

  Speaking of people from my classes... Congratulations to Daniel Toumine, and Sam Shapiro in getting into Dalhousie! (Don't kill each other) :P It's crazyyy... I think this year is the first year I've known so many people to leave edmonton for the upcoming school year. 

  I was suppose to go to the gym... but I left my house keys at work, and my parents weren't home... so I couldn't lock the door. LOL FAIL. They just got home... and I think my dad is in love with Costco. If you see a middle aged chinese man taking all the food samples and putting it in his pocket... that's probably my dad. Hahaha... Actually... I don't think he's the only one who does it. There's probably a mob of chinese people around those tables waiting for 'free food' 24/7. HA HA There I go stereotyping again. 

  Hmm, now that I have keys... and my parents are home, I should make my way to the gym. :) 
  
I didn't take any new pictures to share... nothing too interesting has happened.... except Teresa and Jessica made stuffed mushrooms. Yummm. :) haha I'll post those another day. 
  
FOR NOW, here is a picture from way back in december. 
  
  
  What cuties. LOL it was their birthday, and we didnt have time to get them a cake, so we got them mushed jello instead. HA HA... "We made the Jello, can you taste the love?" Tiff: /nods

So cute. OKAY.  GOING NOW. TTYL. 

-- xLissa 


0 comments:

Post a Comment