Wednesday, July 27, 2011

JULY? THERES ONLY ONE MORE MONTH?

Yes, just a friendly reminder that I will be seeing y'all in a month and a week! YIPEEE!


Haha. Yeah, okay... I'm not THAT excited. I've been thinking of.... quitting my job to actually concentrate on school now. I've loved make up and anything to do with beauty, but I think I'm done... I've gotten my fill of it since starting to work here, at Shoppers Drug Mart.  Who knows, maybe I will come back to this industry, and create some awesome looking packaging! LOL We'll see once I complete this year... Blah.


I have promised a blog post to a few of you... I was in Los Angeles for two weeks.


Anyways, the main reason I'm posting today... is so show you my collective haul from the past month! I have converted into a nail girl... my nails change colors every 2 or so days. I bought so many polishes in LA... and I just want to try them all! all in due time though.




My nails of the moment! 


Essie's Tart Deco with Sephora by OPI Blasted Gold (my fave crackle)





MMMM Yummy, my collective haul picture! 


These two are for a friend... who asked me to help her get them. :D 




I bought this before I left for L.A. It's the Physician's Formula Eye Booster...
the clear one made me have a skin reaction. BOO. 
THANK YOU, KAYLEE, for the Smashbox lash revival! 
I haven't had the chance to try it yet, so no review. :D 




A couple of lashes I picked up at Target! They were only $3.50 each. hehe


Here are some of the small things. 
Coco Rogue Shine in Chance
Amazing concealer to go in Golden Light
and Jack Black Lip Balms in Grapefruit... and Blackberry? 


I got this Beaut in the duty free shop at LAX airport. 
I was sad that they were sold out of my pressed powder from Chanel...
and they didn't have flower bomb in stock! >=( 
Dislike. 


The two major cosmetic items I picked up in L.A. 
The NARS travel blush/bronzer Trio
and Chanel's Bronzing Cream Base. 


The NARS one is PERFECT, because they're colors I have always wanted to try. 
Orgasm, Albatross, and Laguna! 
The texture of the chanel bronzer looks beautiful! 

Lipfusion lipgloss I got from work. 


Two of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips. 
I'm so hesitant on using these, since I can't keep the same polish color for more than two days. >_<
I HAVE BEEN SO OBSESSED WITH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. 
The fact that Hanna (Ashley Benson) had the leopard print polish on in one of the episodes makes me more in love with it... and I dont want to use it. HAHAHA


A few OPIs I picked up. 
The Serena Grand Slam, and Skull & Glossbones. 
I love the Skull and & glossbones... because it's like... a dirty grey/white.


I really only wanted the really sparkly one. :( 
They didn't sell them separately, so I got both. 


Yipyip... Cuticle Gel, and the Blasted Gold polish! 
I have been looking everywhere for the gold one. 


BUTTER LONDON BASE/TOP COATS. 
MOST. AMAZING. BASE/TOP COATS. EVER. 
I bought them separately first ($18US EA) 
and then I saw the pack at a different Nordstrom's... for $25US. FML. 
I had to buy it. haha


THE 3 colors I chose to get. 
British Racing Green, 
Brawen's Feather
Teddy Girl. 

I'm going to get Yummy Mummy, and Royal Navy next. 
and maybe saucy jack or... old blighty.

The Essie Polishes I picked up ! 
Tarte Deco (LOVE), Guchi Muchi Puchi (similar to Teddy girl), Topless and Barefoor (MY ABSOLUTE FAVE NUDIE COLOR.) and Super Bossa Nova.








This is totally unrelated to Beauty, and cosmetics... but I got my COPIC Carrying Case!!
YAYYY! I got it Anime Expo. The main reason why I went was to pick this baby up. 


The plethora of pigment marker/pens I bought! Yipyip. 

WELL KIDS, that's it... for now. 
I DID pick up a couple other things since I took these photos... so I will mention them in my next post, because I can. :) 

-- xoxo xLissa 


1 comment:

  1. Wowowow!! What ana amazing collective haul!!!
    I love the pictures!
    Can't wait to see the rest of your new purchases!
    XOXO
    from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete