Friday, April 23, 2010

Another day...

Spent at home not doing anything, even though I promised myself that I would go to school... I feel super frustrated today since I didn't receive my teacher's email until one o'clock asking me to meet him at noon the same day... so I slept in. BOO HOO. Super frustrated, and the weather isn't even that nice today!

I also kind of promised to meet my cousin at school, but that didn't happen either, because my mom wouldn't let me leave the house because i told her I wanted to go to LUSH to pick up some things. LUSH won't leave me alone. It's always on my mind... about what I'm going to get next, and how much money I'm going to set aside for the things that I'm going to buy... I'm really a LUSH addict...

How long are blog posts suppose to be anyways? Ha ha... And I'm sitting here thinking about what I'm going to do next.

I just ate a bowl of Chapman's Mango frozen Yogurt. mmm. I'm cold and even hungrier now. Isn't it weird how you realise how hungry you are after you eat something so small?

Anyways, here's a picture of my ice cream! haha

AND... I'll leave you with a picture I drew last semester of the interior of this building on campus.




- xLissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment